profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Sunday, July 09, 2006 @ 9:48 pm
Molten Slag. :(

Kimberly Loo is the smartest girl ever :D
You know why?
Cos' she forgot to bring her Chemistry notes home from school!
And there's a test on METALS tomorrow!
FIRST PERIOD!

But I have my textbook, thank goodness Mrs Logan doesn't make us bring our textbooks to school. (:

No pics of DFest yet, though. :(

Sooo... I think I should do my own account of DFest and not be so lazy lah. :D

Okay. Drama Fest 2006, There's No Business Like Show Business!
3 Diligence 2006, you guys rock. Seriously. DFest night was definitely a night to remember, the bond we finally shared was so magical and heart-warming, I felt like I was about to explode underneath all that goth makeup. (: All that scaring, screaming, cheering, laughing, playing, waving... I believe that we've becoming much much much more united as a class. I'll always remember us as the class which promptly sat down in a circle and started pigging out on all sorts of food as soon as we reached the holding room after we were done. Yay us! We're fat but fit! How cool is that? :D

Fart, you were brilliant, everyone has described your amazing wonderful fantabulous performance to the finest details so all I can say now is GOOD JOB GIRL, YOU ROCK! And give you a thousand hugs from where I'm sitting now :)

Yvonne, every bit of you oozed "bitch". Hahaha okay that sounds wrong. Your performance was the bomb. You were the BOMBSHELL with cool red heels. You so totally deserved that Best Supporting Actress award, and you are the best supporting actress in our hearts. A thousand hugs for you too! In exchange for your snazzy red heels that I can barely walk in? :D Haha ugly moth :)

Yirui, I loved your "boing-boing" antennae. Great job, Rui!!! You were soooo cute (I know how much you hate people calling you that) but you really were. Mamypoko Pants... :D Speechless, that's what I am now. You blew me away and made me start laughing on stage. Haha you should have gotten Best Supporting Actor! But you were soooo modest about it I can't stand it. Rock on, pretty butterfly!!!

Bert, you were so gay I couldn't stand it. :D The best gay I have ever known. <3

Tiff, rock on, chick! :D That was your best performance yet, despite not having a chair. Fantastic wonderful job emceeing, esp. the Leonardo Da Vinci part. Loved that line. Haha :D We all know how much you practiced that, and you pulled it off effortlessly. Now watch it, smokebreath. Someday you're gonna get a standing ovation and people'll be screaming for an encore.

Carine, you have become synonymous with the line, "Ooh, fame!" and I think it's a pretty snazzy line! One day Cristiano Ronaldo will be watching you perform and he'll run up on stage to give you a kiss. HAHA :D

Camilla, you BOOKWORM! :D I'm glad you got to say your line! :D Keep reading, and stay cool my lurrvveeelllyyy Camilla-Kaka-who-does-not-wish-to-get-married! :D

Yoke, at least she's not ugly like YOU! Hahaha you were so funny you made everyone laugh :D AND THAT JACKET IS NICE. Good job, "fats"! Hahaha.

Amanda Ong and Jesslyn, wonderful lighting and sound! You guys would've won Best Lighting/Sound if there were such things. :D Our play wouldn't have been complete without you guys!

Jess, Sam, Susannah, Audrie, Amanda L., Sylvia, Lynette, Charlene, Sarah, thanks for the make-up, hair, cool cake-eating, violin-playing, laughs, jokes, chatter... Same goes for you lovelies, Concrete Facades would've been nothing without you!! :D

Xin Yan, Alia, Joella, Adele, Deborah, our wonderful crew :D Thanks for bearing with all the shouting and nagging and everything, the transitions were stupendously superb cos of you people! Yay us! :D

I hope I got everyone :D Sorry they got shorter towards the end cos I am really tired now. Hahaha. Okay I'll just wrap up this Drama Fest thing.

Every single one of us played an important role in this play, this was definitely not an individual effort, or a pair effort. This was a CLASS EFFORT, and because of that we have come together, slowly but surely, we're (mostly) all friends now right? :D Sports Day next, everyone! START TRAININGGGG! Heeheehee. <3

Okay Aminah Ann Cheong asked me to post this about her.

SARAH(!!!) says:
i love sarah ann cheong man shes the best chem tutor

SARAH(!!!) says:
ever

kim! (: concrete facades. <3 says:
hahahhahahahha

SARAH(!!!) says:
she's my bridge over troubled waters

kim! (: concrete facades. <3 says:
you didnt teach me chem....

SARAH(!!!) says:
noone knows that

kim! (: concrete facades. <3 says:
HAHHAHAH OKAY.

There you go, loser-who-called-me-Aminah. :D
Alrighty I shall go catch some winkies.